Ole’s research interests like in environmental law, international environmental law, European environmental law, human rights and environmental law, environmental justice and environmental ethics – and further information about his work can be found on his SSRN Author Page
Ole’s current work includes research into the topics of environmental justice, sustainable development and justice, environmental law and human rights, human rights and climate change, and constitutional approaches to environmental law. Ole is currently supervising research students researching management of common land and ecosystem services.
- Pedersen OW, Cho HS. Environmental Rights and Future Generations. In: Tushnet, M., Fleiner, T., Saunders, C, ed. Handbook on Constitutional Law. Routledge, 2012. In Press.
- Pedersen OW. C Cullinan, Wild Law: A Manifesto for Earth Justice. Environmental Liability 2011, 19(3), 104.
- Pedersen OW. The Janus-Head of Human Rights and Climate Change: Adaptation and Mitigation. Nordic Journal of International Law 2011, 80(4), 403-423.
- Pedersen OW. Price and participation: the UK before the Aarhus Convention’s Compliance Committee. Environmental Law Review 2011, 13(2), 115-123.
- Murray C, Pedersen O. Examining Critical Perspectives on Human Rights: An Introduction. In: Examining Critical Perspectives on Human Rights. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012, pp.3-18.
- Dickinson R, Katselli-Proukaki E, Murray C, Pedersen O, ed. Examining Critical Perspectives on Human Rights. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- Pedersen OW. Environmental Justice in the UK: Uncertainty, Ambiguity, and the Law. Legal Studies 2011, 31(2), 279-304.
- Pedersen OW. Constitutionalism, a Bill of Rights and the Environment. Public Law 2011, (2), 577-595.
- Pedersen OW. Diversity, Dissonance and Denial: Exploring The Canengusian Environmental Connection. Journal Jurisprudence 2010, 7, 379-403.
- Pedersen OW. Climate Change and Human Rights: Amicable or Arrested Development?. Journal of Human Rights and the Environment 2010, 1(2), 236-251.
- Pedersen OW. ‘Climategate’: Group Polarisation and Hockey Tricks. Environmental Liability 2010, 18(1), 11.
- Pedersen OW. The Ties that Bind: The Environment, the European Convention on Human Rights and the Rule of Law. European Public Law 2010, 16(4), 571-595.
- Pedersen OW, Pillai A, Slater AM. Justice and Sustainable Development:Compatibility or Conflict? A Scottish Case Study. In: French, D., ed. Global Justice and Sustainable Development. Leiden: Brill, 2010, pp. 363-382.
- Pedersen OW. Environmental Principles and Environmental Justice. Environmental Law Review 2010, 12(1), 1-24.
- Slater A-M, Pedersen OW. Environmental justice: lessons on definition and delivery from Scotland. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management 2009, 52(6), 797-812.
- Pedersen OW. Transatlantic Movements of Justice: A Story of Inspiration and Diversity. Environmental Justice 2009, 2(1), 35-42.
- Pedersen OW. European Environmental Human Rights and Environmental Rights: A Long Time Coming?. Georgetown International Environmental Law Review 2008, 21(1), 73-111.
- Pedersen OW. Review of Access to Environmental Justice: A Comparative Study A. Harding (ed.) Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2007. Environmental Law Review 2009. , 11(3), 228-229.
- Pedersen OW. Benefits and Costs of the Environment: Copenhagen Consensus 2008. Journal of Environmental Law 2008, 20(3), 465-473.
- Pedersen OW. Environmental Justice. Royal Town Planning Institute, 2008. Available at: http://www.planningmatters.co.uk/idx/23278/.