In collaboration with the Ecological Law and Governance Association, the GNHRE is delighted to announce its next webinar on the theme Feminist and Queer Approaches to Environmental Law & Rights. We have a fantastic panel of speakers and topics:
- Emily Jones (Essex) – “Posthuman Feminism and the Rights of Nature”
- Atieno Mboya Samandari (Emory) – “Ecofeminist Approaches to Climate Change”
- Ellen Spannagel (McGill) – “The Experiences and Resistance of Gender, Sexual, and Romantic Minorities to the Climate Crisis”
- Nicholas Stump (West Virginia) – “Radical Intersections: Critical Environmental Human Rights and an Ecofeminist Ecosocialism in the U.S. Appalachian Region”
- Chair: Dina Lupin (Vienna)
The Webinar will take place on 20 April 2021 at 5pm CET (4pm UK, 6pm Kenya, 11am US Eastern Time).
Please register using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tfuuhqz0oHd0GjdJzdY3GNwXbnOFaW3Ot
This webinar is supported by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF), project number P33682-G.