GNHRE Member Eeshan Chaturvedi, through his Organization ‘EnviPol’ (envipol.org) is happy to announce the launch of the Global Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability (GPODS) fellowship with Alliance for NGOs and CSOs for South-South Cooperation – a United Nations South-South Cooperation affiliate, and Global Policy Insights with IUCN as an associate partner, that seeks to create global leaders working at the intersections of the above fields.
GPODS is a 3-month online fellowship for upcoming leaders in public policy, diplomacy, and sustainability with 3 courses, 5 workshops, and mentors, as mentioned, from all over the world who will deliver guest lectures and conduct smaller office hours with the fellows.
Some of the Mentors of the GPODS Fellows are:
- Justice Luc Lavrysen, Judge, Constitutional Court of Belgium; Chair, European Union Forum of Judges for the Environment.
- Brennan Van Dyke, Chief, Capacity Development and Innovation Branch, Science Division, UN Environment Programme.
- Benedikt Franke, CEO, Munich Security Conference.
- Magali Caceres, Former Minister of Youth, Paraguay.
- Satya S. Tripathi, UN Assistant Secretary-General and Head of New York Office at UN Environment.
- Lalanath De Silva, Head – Independent Redress Mechanism Unit, Green Climate Fund.
- Cenk Sidar, Co-Founder and CEO, GlobalWonks.
- Jan Helge Kalvik, Editor-in-Chief – Defence and Intelligence, Norway.
- Victor Cummings, Former Minister of State for Agriculture and Lands, Jamaica.
- Irum Ahsan, Advisor – Office of the Compliance Review Panel, Asian Development Bank.
Our fellowship runs from October through December and the early bird application date ends on August 15, 2020.
Here is the link to the GPODS Fellowship brochure.
To apply, please log on to www.gpods.org.
Applicants who are members of the GNHRE Community – can avail a complimentary discount of 20% off the Fellowship Fee.